RE: An Unhandled Win32 Exception Occurred When Executing PHP From Windows

Hi, Al and those who have replied:

  I think I am still in midst of this mystery, but it looks like that this error is triggered when I am trying to run this PHP code with the lines I have posted from a Shockwave file application.
  When I only have the PHP with the shell_exec command, it is not giving me any errors.

  You are right, my errors do not come from PHP this time.

Alice

http://www.windowsonecare.com/purchase/trial.aspx?sc_cid=wl_wlmail