Re: An Unhandled Win32 Exception Occurred When Executing PHP From Windows

On 31 Oct 2008, at 12:25, Alice Wei wrote:
I have been looking around for documents on http:// www.microsoft.com on the generation of win32 exception errors, but I am not exactly sure what steps I should take when the debugger is triggered by either a Shockwave file application, or from an HTTP Request.

Here is the code snippet:

 //execute program
shell_exec("C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\incidence\my-manager.exe -d$date -p $event");

When I run the code as embedded in PHP, I see a pop up window with the following words: An unhandled win32 exception occurred in my- manager.exe [2372]. However, when I only run the application using cmd, it does not give me any errors.

 Is there something I should try that I have not?

This is almost certainly due to something that exe file is trying to use and nothing at all to do with PHP. What does my-manager.exe do?

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/