RE: An Unhandled Win32 Exception Occurred When Executing PHP From Windows

Hi,
   To answer your question, the exe file is written in C and creates several output files that calculates various variables based on the user input (which the PHP handles).
    What I am surprised about is that when I run the exe file by itself, there is no error at all. However, once I use PHP to "call" the file, it does not crash, but I have to click No when it executes to allow the program to proceed. I tried to follow the instructions from the document in the url below, but I could not find the files, and I was not sure if that really is the cause of the interruptions of my program.
    Does this give you more information in helping me solve my problem?

Thanks in advance.

Alice