php-config script is missing from the installer

Hi,

I need to port a library that has several language bindings, PHP among them.
Of course the software was written on Linux, hence it uses autotools and
pgkconfig.
I can use MinGW/MSYS and GnuWin32 parts to compile most of the software
but the PHP binding looks for the configuration via the php-config script.
Which is missing from the official www.php.net installer.
Is there another package that I need to install besides
http://www.php.net/get/php-5.2.6-win32-installer.msi/from/a/mirror
to get the php-config script?

Thanks in advance,
Zoltán Böszörményi