Re: Open Source Project

Dale D. Attree wrote:
> This is extremely basic. You should be able to build the manager and
> public interface within a day. What other aspects are there to the
> system other than those already specified?

Absolutely true but without these basics bits one does not have a
system. I have, within these basic constraints, got the database and
most of the stored procedures and a large part of the php up and
going....and now comes the interesting bit.
For my club the only transactions required, over and above the
aforementioned maintenance, are keeping results of prize giving, so
there will be a new table showing who won what, when and at which event.
Yet again other users will have other requirements and therefore my
attempting to open this up to the group so that the "transaction" side
of the system could be made to cover as many bases as possible.

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

Never give an inch!