Re: Open Source Project

Dale D. Attree wrote:
> The problem with trying to cover as many bases as possible is you lose
> the just of the system.
>
> My suggestion is rather keep it simple and editable, rather than complex
> and fan dangled.

That probably means I should just do it for the club and leave it at that?
BTW Does anyone have any examples of using PHP to call MSSQL Stored
Procedures? The web appears a bit sparce in this area. Lots of MySql but
not too much on MSSQL.

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

Better hope the life-inspector doesn't come around while you have your
life in such a mess.
My email disclaimer is available at www.stockton.co.za/disclaimer.html