Open Source Project

My club requires a Event management system, and I prefer it be written
in PHP, I therefore request that anyone who knows of a project or source
please let me know.
I would prefer one that is not calendar driven. ie Events should be
selected by Event rather than, what I seem to have found via Google, by
calendar date.
On the other hand anyone willing to work with me on a new project to
develop this system please also let me know.
The basic record I would require would contain
An Event ID(auto generate/auto increment is acceptable)
Parent Event ID or zero if this is the parent.
Event Name
Event Message
Start date and time
End date and time
Prize draw date and time
Event type(numeric ID to another table containing Type names/desc)
database MSSQL and Stored Procedures preferred.

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
		-- Mark Twain
My email disclaimer is available at www.stockton.co.za/disclaimer.html