From: Ricardo Oliveira [mailto:rjoliveira@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 31 October 2005 09:38
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Problem with script execution time

Dear,

I am trying to make a download script, for this I need to define max
execution time to 0 so the script only ends when the file is
uploaded/downloaded. I have php5 and apache 2 on Windows XP-sp2
and I am not
being able to do it, every thing I tried didn't work.

Can anyone give me some tricks to do it the right way?

Best regards,

Ricardo Oliveira