RE: Problem with script execution time

IIS also has a script execution time limit.  Even if you set it in PHP,
IIS will abort the script if it's own limit is exceeded.  So if you are
still having issues after using set_time_limit, check IIS's script
timeout.

Regards,

Paul Smith
Microtech Limited - Suppliers of innovative IT solutions

Tel: +44 (0) 1481 720924
Fax: +44 (0) 1481 737945

For all support issues, please address queries to support@xxxxxxxxx
Please quote any previous correspondence in all follow up messages

IMPORTANT NOTICE
This e-mail contains information which is confidential and may be
privileged and is for the exclusive use of the recipient. If you are not
the named recipient please contact the sender immediately and delete the
communication from your system. You are hereby notified that any
disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication, in whole or
in part, is strictly prohibited. It is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that this message and its attachments are virus
free. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the Company, its directors or
officers unless otherwise specifically stated. The Company is not
responsible for any reliance placed on the information contained herein
and excludes all liability