Re: Re: ASP to PHP

Sorry for the confusion. I am going from and asp page to a php form via a
link in the asp page. In order for the user to see the PHP page the variable
_VIEWSTATE has to be set as input hidden type. This variable is actually a
session variable. The thing is that this value should always be the same for
all the pages whether it is asp or php but when I call the value in PHP it
is not the same. Therefore, I can always see the page but if I go back and
forth again from asp to PHP I get an error the second time.

Here is what is happening I click on a ASP page with a link to the PHP form.
I see the PHP form with no problems. I submit the form and I see no problems
either. if I click on a link from PHP or try to just browse back to the asp
page I don't have a problem but If I try to go to the PHP form again from
the ASP page this is when I get the internal error and the reason is because
this _VIEWSTATE variable which is a session var is not the same for the
second time I go to the PHP form. This variable should always stay the same
if I got back and forth from PHP and ASP but I do not know how to maintain
its state when I do so. I call this variable in PHP by echoing the
$REQUEST["ESAuthCookie"] var therefore the second time I try to view this
PHP form I get the error because it requests a new one which does not match
the ASP one. Do I make any sense now? I apologize I am new at this.

Thanks again,