Re: ASP to PHP

So I have I this problem. I have asp page that has a link to a PHP page,
when I click on the link I get the PHP with no problems but if I click back
to the asp page and click on the PHP page I get a HTTP 500 Internal server
error. If I hit the refresh button I get the php page again. The PHP page is
a form when the form is submitted after the fresh reload an error "the
directory name is invalid". Can anyone help me?