Re: Re: ASP to PHP

Please reply to the list.

I still don't understand the problem.

Anyway, you have this in your ASP file:

<input type="hidden" name="_VIEWSTATE"  value="1"/>

When you submit that form to the PHP file, you can retrieve the value with $_GET('_VIEWSTATE') or $_POST('_VIEWSTATE')

When you "go back" to the ASP page, what do you mean? Clicking "back" in the browser, following a link, or submitting a form?

Clicking "back" in the browser?

?

following a link

put variable in the querystring and retrieve it

or submitting a form?

send the variable back as a form input

  Yes, you were right on my logic. I fixed that but I went back to my original problem.  Here is the issue.  In the asp code an input type hidden variable is set as name="_VIEWSTATE" and the value is what in PHP is called as $_REQUEST["ESAuthCookie"].  Now the problem is that when I go from the asp page to the php page this value is reset in php so when I go back to the asp page and back to the php page I get an internal error because the _VIEWSTATE var is not the same in php as it is in asp. So  how can I go from asp page to the php page and maintain the same variable's value?

  Thanks for your help it is really appreciate it.