Re: sharing files over network with XP Home and PHP?

I accutually got it working.. Here's the steps for anyone with the same
problems:

1. Make sure you share the folder on comp2 you want to access from comp1
(the one with Apache/PHP)..
2. Make sure Apache is running as a user (), and that user should be
administrator (optional, but recommended for home users), and it seems like
it needs to have a password to work (couldn't get it to login without a
password)..
3. Test..
--
// DvDmanDT