RE: sharing files over network with XP Home and PHP?

Just right click on the folder and click the Security tab - you will need to
set permissions for the user that apache runs as, or failing that you will
have to open it up completely (give everybody full control).

You should have maybe searched the archives first though - this question is
asked time and time again.

Mikey