Re: Installation? problem for php newbie

Hi Jason,
I apologize for the duplicate entries ... will not do that again.
The "problem" I discussed wasn't after all. I was opening the page via the
browser as a file and not using http protocol. Dumb mistake on my part.

Thank you for offering your assistance.
- Michael