Re: Windows, Apache, and PHP

If you don't have php4apache.dll, then you probably don't have php at all..
Or you could have php5 which is called php5apache.dll.. Or did you run the
installer? I suggest you read the manual at php.net and the installation
instructions there.. Also, be sure to install PHP using the zip file..

php4apache.dll is located in the sapi folder.. php4ts.dll which is another
important file is located in the root folder of your php installation.. You
might need to move that one to a better place.. Read manual for more info..
http://php.net/manual/en/
--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt¤hotmail.com
"Dennis Gross" <grossde@xxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
> Hi.  I am trying to install Apache and PHP on a desktop running Windows
XP.