Re: Re: NT username detectable?

Hello,

On 09/07/2004 11:45 AM, Trevor Gryffyn wrote:
I put in a request to have the Windows Integrated Authentication enabled
on the web server that runs my PHP scripts at work here.  Just got a
note back saying that the task was completed, but I still don't see
LOGON_USER in the _ENV or _SERVER (or anywhere in phpinfo).

Does anyone know if there is there anything else that needs to be set in
order to access this variable?

The user must be logged in the same Windows Domain as the one that is required to authenticate.

From what I could gather, if the Web server requires authentication and it fails, the LOGON_USER value is set to an empty string. Therefore, if the LOGON_USER is not set at all, the Web server seems not really be requesting authentication. In that case you need to verify that with server administrator.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos