RE: Re: NT username detectable?

I put in a request to have the Windows Integrated Authentication enabled
on the web server that runs my PHP scripts at work here.  Just got a
note back saying that the task was completed, but I still don't see
LOGON_USER in the _ENV or _SERVER (or anywhere in phpinfo).

Does anyone know if there is there anything else that needs to be set in
order to access this variable?

Thanks in advance!

-TG