connection: close header

Hello,

I am using php 4.3.4 on windows 2000 with iis 5 and isapi. We recently switched from asp to php. There is an application that we have that hits one of the pages to send some info, and it uses persistant connections. The php page was not working correctly, and a trace using ethereal showed that the difference was the "Connection: close" header being sent with the php page, while the "Connection" header was not present in the asp page's response. I tried using the latest version of php, and the header is still being sent.

Is there a way to get iis to not close the connection with php?

Thanks,
Dave