RE: PDF Acrobat Issue *Strange*

Have you tried downloading the file you generated and trying to load the
file on a Windows machine then on the FreeBSD box?  That would at least
verify the integrity of the file.  Maybe something in the Windows
version of PHP or the PDF extensions is causing it to generate a bad
PDF.

If the PDF works fine on Windows and on FreeBSD, then it's something
with your web server or browser configuration.

I'd check the following:

PDF generated on FreeBSD - Works in FreeBSD?  Works in Windows?

PDF generated on Windows - Works in FreeBSD? Works in Windows?

Also check both of these directly through the web browser and by
generating the PDF and saving it to a file and testing both renditions
on both boxes.

Let us know what you find..  I might start working with generating PDFs
at some point in the near future and I'd like to hear how this turns out
for you.

-TG