Re: PDF Acrobat Issue *Strange*

Thank you very much for you observation. I am also aware of this issue, but I have tried this already and it didn't help, because it is sending the correct mime-type as far as I can tell. Internet Explorer reconizes it as a Adobe Acrobat Document so I can't figure out why it won't open! I have tested this on several computers.
thanks