Re: PHP 5 and MySQL..Anyone have a Clue???

I've downloaded the PHP5 RC2 an there are the libraries,
you only have to enable this extension in php.ini, copy libmysql.dll to your
%windir%\system32
and set the read & execute prermissions for the "Internet Guest Account" to
both libmysql.dll and php_mysql.dll (in your extensions directory)