RE: Best way to check for user 'Administrator' group membership

Issue solved.

After stopping my system admin on the way for more coffee he suggested cycling IIS. Something
about more patience needed on my part and IIS caching or changes like folder permissions related
to web page logic not taking instant affect.

So no I have what I want. On the admin browser session I have then menu option I need and on the
non-admin session I do not have then option.

Case closed.

Thanks all.