RE: Best way to check for user 'Administrator' group me mbership

Can't do that. Using Integrated authority requires the user (in this case external customer) to
enter login, password and domain. Since this Web server sits in our DMZ it is not associated with
a domain controller. Really I'm not sure why but I could not get Integrated working over the
years. So we stuck with Basic. Besides my understanding is non-IE users can't authenticate against
Integrated web servers.

Could be wrong. Mostly am.