Re: Date Conversion

Sudeep sarath wrote:

Hi everyone,
A small problem..Help me out of this.
I have to convert the server date and time to my local date and time i.e Indian standard time(IST)(or to my system time).
My program is :
<?php
$display=date("F d, Y");
$time=date("H:i:s");
echo $display."<br>";
echo $time;
?>
which displays the server date & time which is in the time Zone PST.
So please tell how to convert this date to my local date & time(IST).
Note: IST is +0530 GMT

You may want to check out PEAR::Date. http://pear.php.net/package/Date

$date = new Date();
$date->convertTZ('IST');