RE: Best way to check for user 'Administrator' group membership

I'm getting somewhere.

I set the audit on the folder. I also double-checked my 'is_writeable()' code. I have this code
checking the folder. This folder is set to read/write by Administrators only (but not full
control). I have started two browsers. One is logged in a an admin-level account. The other is
logged in as a lowly user. On both I see the menu option.

When I clicked on the menu link on the Admin broswer session I of course am taken to that screen.
When I click on the link under the other browser I receive a login popup. This tells me that IIS
is asking for an admin-level login.

This works for me. As long as the general users cannot get into the page. I would prefer to not
have the menu option appear on the non-admin users screen.

Thanks for your direction and validation.

FPM