From: choinet
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Sent: 2004-01-04 19:03
Subject: RE:  Re: GD2 function issue

Did I just not mention which libraries to include?
Once again, the GD library requires the FreeType,
libpng, zlib, and libjpeg libraries. Anyway, no,
Visual C++ 6.0 does not complain about missing and
unresolved external references to libraries and header
files.

I have successfully compiled the php/cli php/apache 2
sapi module already. I do not need an explanation on
how to compile, just to re-clarify any confusion
concerning the "compiler documentation" issue. Perhaps
you would specifically outline in what manner I should
go about compiling this dll (hint: it helps to try
compiling it yourself)?

--- "Svensson, B.A.T. (HKG)" <B.A.T.Svensson@lumc.nl>