RE: Re: GD2 function issue

Hi choinet,

I did send you this information a few day ago! If you follow these
instructions it will work.

When you compile freetype2.lib (with the project and workspace files
included with the sources) you will get a library called freetype214MT.lib
or freetype214MT_D.lib (if I remember correct) Youi need to rename library
you want to link with to freetype2.lib and put it in a directory know to
the linker.

The fact that you are getting a dll with an other size than the dll
included in the distribution does not matter, as long as your dll works
(can be loaded by PHP and the functions exists).

There is no need to change any compiler options when compiling php_gd2.dll
as long as you have access to all headers and libs.

- Frank