Re: Help getting printer_draw_bmp() to work

I finally solved my problem and have another question.

How can I go about making some changes to php_printer to help
others with similar difficulties.  Once I had some informative
error messages, I solved things in a few minutes.  But it took
my own custom compile of php_printer to get there.  I didn't even find
php_printer on the pecl site (but did in pecl's Cvs area).

Thanks.