Re: What should I learn

I agree with toby just start working away...

To learn PHP I dl code examples and projects from the web, there are a
number of tutorials and examples out there on the web. The only way your
going to learn to use the language is to "use the language" ...

tashfoo

20031110065659.27232.qmail@web20810.mail.yahoo.com">news:20031110065659.27232.qmail@web20810.mail.yahoo.com...