Re: Server for PHP and ASP (and MySQL) ??

Are you looking for free? Well, you may try linux. Well, here is one of the project that allows you to use ASP too on linux.

http://www.apache-asp.org/

By the way, chilisoft (known as ASP on linux) is now not free. It sold to Sun.

http://www.chilisoft.com/

Peter Richards wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:50:19 -0500, hmbower@cogeco.ca (H Marc Bower)