Re: PHP 5 And Apache2.0.47

I did a clean install of windows XP so no version of php was running. I did
try just changing the looadModule to PHP4, which gave me an error "module
not found". I did try every way of loading php-sapi I could find in the
decimation including dropping php4ts.dll in the sapi directory.

>From an email i got it looks like PHP5's apache2 dill is called
php5apache2.dll which is not included with the beta1 or current snapshot
"php5-win32-200310172230".

I did drop back to the  4-code base and the setup went fine and works with
LoadModule php4_module C:/www/php/php4apache2.dll

I run my sever as a hobby so I like being on the bleeding edge. To bad I
bled to death:(  The clean install was to move my server back to windows XP
from Mandrak Linux.

If anyone gets this combo to work drop me an email and let me know how you
did it. Tim@Sawyers.com
000001c39618$b12ddbe0$b64cc23e@Giga">news:000001c39618$b12ddbe0$b64cc23e@Giga...