PDF creation on the fly.

Hi,

I have a php/ mysl web sites. I have one page of timeseries wchih I plot
with Gnuplot as JPG.

Now, I would to add a "save as PDF" button to this page. What I was dreaming
is when you click on the button the same HTML page will be saved as PDF.

BUT, I tried HTML_ToPDF code and I could not doit. It needs lots of stuff
with Perl support, which I do not have on my Windows XP Apache server.

What shall I do? Any easy way to make HTML2PDF conversation???

TIA