PHP 5 And Apache2.0.47

I am having trouble installing php5 with apache 2.0.47

The setup of apache whent with out a hitch and tested fine.

But i can not get the php4apache2.dll to loud? it bombs out with syntex
error in hhtp.conf : php4apche2.dill moduel can not be found.

I Have tryed every think i can think of to get it to work inclouding:
I put bot php4apache2.dll and php4ts.dll in the apache\model folder and used
LoadModule php5_module modules/php4apache2.dll.

I left the php4apache2.dll in C:\www\php\sapi folder moved the php4ts.dll to
the sapi folder and used LoadModule php5_module
c:/www/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll.

also tryed the above with  php4ts.dll in systom and systome32

then i whent of the handel and tryed LoadModule php5_module
C\www\php\sapi\php4apache2.dll. and LoadModule php5_module
"C/www/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll"

then i moved both dll's to c:\www\php\ and tryed LoadModule php5_module
C/www/php/php4apache2.dll

my php.ini file is in C:\www\php along with php.exe i have a copy of
php4apace2.dll and php4ts.dll in systome, systome32, C\www\php, and
C:\www\apache\model.

Howe do i make this work?