(ANNOUNCE) codeSECURE 1.0 released - - Protecting PHP code

Greetings everyone,
We have just launched a new product called codeSECURE and would like you to
check it out.

codeSECURE is a PHP obfuscator.

Basically codeSecure is a small collection of scripts to "obfuscate" or
"garble up" php code so that PHP developers can protect their intellectual
property, distribute "locked" php scripts, time expiring scripts etc.

While making it nearly impossible for a human to understand or read your
code/scripts, they will cause no problem for the computer to decipher and
run.

E.g.

$a="Hello world";

will become something like

$23sfaAST3s="v4Mèåwuz?24fz{(2{?w";

For details, check us out at http://www.secureCents.com

If  you have any questions...fire away, I and my partner will try our best
to answer all questions/suggestions/criticisms etc.

Regards,
JB.