Newbie with a unique problem: PWS and Win98SE

Hello!

I am new to the world of PHP and I have attempted to set up PWS on my
computer. I have Windows 98SE. According to my Windows Components list, PWS
is already installed. However...

http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.iis.php
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE /System /CurrentControlSet /Services /W3Svc /Parameters
/ScriptMap

Item "ScriptMap" does not exist under the Parameters folder. Instead, I have
a folder named ADCLaunch, and that folder contains two more folders named
AdvancedDataFactory and RDSServer.DataFactory. All of these folders contain
nothing but the defaults.

My php files are not recognized by my computer, so something isn't right
here. Can anyone please help me get this figured out?

Thank you!

Shadowyng