Re: [PHP] PHP Apache (GLOBALS) question

Thanks for the response.

Ok with php.ini in the ect directory I get a

Call to undefined function: mysql_connect()

Without the php.ini file all my functions fail, because Mandrake
linux has all the latest and greatest apache php and mysql
stuff.  so during that build (which doesn't use the php.ini and
frankly I'm not sure where the php stuff is defined in apache),
because before the php.ini files ended up in the etc directory I
had to modify it from the php.ini-dist from the common lib
directory.

does this help?

Frank