Re: Extracting images from active directory using php

Thanks Stephen,
yep I have already made sure connection etc is good, the main problem here
is getting binary data out of the ldap directory - I was hoping someone
around has had experience with this, but I will have to scratch my head some
more.
Cheers
Simon

005c01c377a0$1edeb390$8000a8c0@q">news:005c01c377a0$1edeb390$8000a8c0@q...