From: Simon Taylor [mailto:simon@genient.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 5:07 AM
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  Extracting images from active directory using php

Thanks Stephen,
yep I have already made sure connection etc is good, the main problem
here
is getting binary data out of the ldap directory - I was hoping someone
around has had experience with this, but I will have to scratch my head
some
more.
Cheers
Simon

"Stephen" <stephen.edmonds5@btinternet.com> wrote in message
005c01c377a0$1edeb390$8000a8c0@q">news:005c01c377a0$1edeb390$8000a8c0@q...
> I'm not familar with how LDAP works, so my comments are more general
coding
> type ones.
>
> I suggest first checking your connection for error messages by
removing
this
> bit
> > echo Header("Content-Type: image/jpg").$data;
> That should then mean that the php error messages become visable (or,
if
> there are none, a blank page will be displayed.
>
> Secondly, I didn't think you used echo with the header function.
Instead,