Re: printing

Bad2theBone wrote:
I'm having trouble printing through wine. As a test I opened a file in
notepad and printed it. When doing this with a linux editor the file
is about 7 pages when printed. When I printed the same file in notepad
the entire file printed as a .75" x 4" image (w x h). Obviously it is
unreadable. What am I doing wrong and what do I need to correct it.
The printer is an HP All-In-One PSC-2610v network printer, and prints
through cupsd.

If you are using the Wine supplied version of notepad, then you are not doing anything wrong. The Wine version of notepad simply does a poor job of printing. Open the document in a Windows version of notepad or wordpad under Wine, and it should print ok. Someone who knows how to write Windows printing code needs to fix the Wine code.