Re: IE6 on wine

Hi Linda,

<< I did install IE6 this morning with wine-config-sidenet, but I
understand winetools is considered better. However, the sidenet did
download the package with no problems, any idea as to why the
difference? >>

I don't know sidenet. However, if you were successful installing IE6
this part of your problem should be solved, isn't it? So why bother with
winetools if sidenet already did the job on your machine?

Markus Winhard
Ingolstadt / Germany