Re: Outlook Express

Hello Shachar,

I'm not sure that, if I could run outlook with wine, it would be efficient but I'm sure it'll be cheaper than others solutions. :-)

Thank you people for all your help! =]

Shachar Shemesh wrote:

Even if Wine ran outlook, wouldn't the different environemnts be too much of a problem for you to be able to give support? This is one case where either two computers, or a virtual machine, seem to be the only real answer.

Shachar

--

Lívia A. Reis e Silva

http://www.netsol.psi.br