Re: PATCH: Fixes problems with the cdrom driver not reporting certaindata correctly

Waldeck Schutzer wrote:
Hi Eric,

I did some testing on Windows and while I don't have actual CD's of all different standards what I got is always the same answer for those fields I "hard-coded". Independently of the standard, in cooked mode the frame size is supposed to be 2048, and that also seems to be the sector size. I suppose that RAW access doesn't go through that driver anyway, does it?
it does... look at CDROM_RawRead ;-)
I didn't tested it either with different CDs, but the comment I wrote in CDROM_RawRead is about the same question.
there's no doubt the 2048 is right for DATA CD, and likely also for CDDA.

A+
--
Eric Pouech