Outlook Express

Hi All,

I give support for people that use Outlook Express in the ISP I work. Then you can see that i *must* use Outlook Express to give them support but the problem is: I use RH8.0 and don't have a Windows partition on my disk. My boss of course don't mind if I have Outlook Express or not, he just wants a good job done. :-)
The fact is that I've tried so many times to install Outlook Express with Wine (from Codeweavers [codeweavers-wine-20020904-7 version]) with no success.
Usually, when the install program arrives at the point it wants to download the rest of the installation from Internet, I get a blank Combo-box with no choices to be done and the only thing I'm able to do is get out of the installation.. :-(

Can anyone help me? Any ideas??

Have anyone here that already get Outlook Express installed and working with Wine?

Any help is very welcome.

Best regards,
--

Lívia A. Reis e Silva