Re: Outlook Express

Hey Waldeck,

Thank you for your help. I saw you really understand my "problem". =]
But I think a dual-boot won't solve my problem, since I've to work with linux... and change the boot as a customer calls me isn't fast enough. But thanks anyway.
I'll try another solution 'till we can get Outlook running pretty on wine. :-D

With kind regards,

--

Lívia A. Reis e Silva

http://www.netsol.psi.br
tel.: (31)3241-8001
Linux User # 297311 <http://counter.li.org>

Waldeck Schutzer wrote:

She can sure convince her boss that Linux is superior, but I doubt she can convince their users who know nothing but Windows. In her case it seems more realistic to run a dual-boot system with Linux and Windows, at least until we can get Outlook to run stably on wine.

Waldeck