VOLCANO: IAVCEI 2017 scientific assembly - registration and IAVCEI membership

From: "Poland, Michael" <mpoland@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: IAVCEI 2017 scientific assembly - registration and IAVCEI membership

Dear Colleagues,

We hope you are all excited about the IAVCEI Scientific Assembly, which will be held in Portland, Oregon, August 14-18.  Registration for the conference will open in early March.  Early-bird rates will be available until June 1.

IAVCEI members will receive a discount on early-bird registration -- Professional IAVCEI member registration rates are $500 (versus $600 for non-members), and student IAVCEI member rates are $250 (versus $300 for non-members).

We encourage everyone interested in attending the Scientific Assembly to become an IAVCEI member to save on registration costs.  If you're not sure about your membership status, you can check it at http://iavcei.org (under the membership > IAVCEI Members Lists menu).

To become a member of IAVCEI, simply follow the instructions given at http://iavcei.org.

And don't forget, the abstract deadline for the Scientific Assembly is March 17.  Check out all of the sessions that will be part of the meeting at http://iavcei2017.org/sessions.html

We look forward to seeing you in Portland this August!

Best wishes,
The IAVCEI 2017 Organizing Committee