VOLCANO: Volcano and Magmatic Studies Group 2015 Conference

Volcano and Magmatic Studies Group 2015 Conference
From: "Anna Hicks (ENV)" <A.Hicks@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear ListServ members

We would like to draw your attention to the 2015 Volcano and Magmatic Studies Group (VMSG) conference, which will be held in Norwich, UK from 5th-7th January.

Early-bird registration will end next Friday (3rd October), but you can still register at the standard rate, and submit abstracts up until midnight (GMT) on the 31st October. Please visit our website for further information http://www.vmsg.org.uk/vmsg-norwich/

Please take the time to check out our exciting conference themes, particularly the addition of a new session, "Important problems in applied volcanology", which will also include a panel discussion.

We look forward to welcoming you to Norwich (home to the University of East Anglia) early next year. If you have any questions, please email the local organising committee at vmsg.2015@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Anna

Dr Anna Hicks