VOLCANO: New spectacular images and video from Dukono volcano

New spectacular images and video from Dukono volcano
From: Richard Roscoe <ebcommrr@xxxxxxxx>

Dear ListServ readers,

I have uploaded a new detailed page on my website dedicated to Dukono volcano on Halmahera Island, Indonesia. The detailed images (and embedded video) of the erupting vent on the crater floor may be of particular interest, also the lightning following a larger eruption.

http://www.photovolcanica.com/VolcanoInfo/Dukono/Dukono.html

I have also added images of the crater region of Lokon-Empung volcano to the dedicated webpage, since it was possible to approach the crater recently due to the current low level of activity.

http://www.photovolcanica.com/VolcanoInfo/Lokon/Lokon.html

Hope this is of interest.

Richard

Dr Richard Roscoe