VOLCANO: CoV 8. Sessions 2.I.A/3.II.A: Volcanic Geology, History and Archeology to improve volcanic hazard analysis.

CoV 8. Sessions 2.I.A/3.II.A: Volcanic Geology, History and Archeology to improve volcanic hazard analysis.
From: karenf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear colleagues,

We would like to encourage you to submit an abstracts to our combined sessions 2.I.A and 3.II.A to be held at the Cities on Volcanoes 8 meeting in Yogyakarta, Indonesa (9 - 13 Sept 2014). We invite contributions that focus on improving volcanic and risk assessment using a multidisciplinary approach, with data from geological, historical and archaeological studies. For detailed descriptions of both sessions, kindly check the CoV8 website: http://www.citiesonvolcanoes8.com.

Note that the abstract submission deadline has been extended until Wednesday 30th April 2014!

We hope to see in Yogyakarta!

Karen Fontijn
Felix Riede
Julia Crummy