VOLCANO: Student looking for a PhD volcano-seismology

Student looking for a PhD volcano-seismology
From: "Jérémie Vasseur" <vasseur.jeremie@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

I'm Jérémie Vasseur from France. I'm postgraduate in Earth Sciences: I got a Master's degree in Geology and Natural Hazards that I've passed with honours at the Institute of Earth Physics of Paris (IPGP). I've been in internship at the French Geological Survey (BRGM) and I've been using correlation techniques of ambient seismic noise applied to a geothermal field. I'm also looking for a PhD scholarship in volcano-seismology or seismology to pursue my ambitions to become a researcher in geophysics.

For any further informations about me, you can contact me on vasseur.jeremie@xxxxxxxxx. It will be a pleasure to send a complete resume with referees.

With hope for a future fruitfull collaboration I thank you all.

Yours respectfully,

J.V.